Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Avenged Sevenfold

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Avenged Sevenfold

    with Buckcherry, Papa Roach, Saving Abel...

    I've got a ticket for sale, just wanting what I paid.. drop me a line, if you're interested

    Feb 24, Pikeville..6:30

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    A7X is nothing like they used to be, but they're still decent.
    As for Buckcherry and Saving Abel. Well, they are jokes. Just... laughable.

    Papa Roach is okay. Sorta.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    I like buckcherry. Papa roach I dont. No clue about Abel. Sevenfold I still like haven't heard much from the last album tho.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye_fan View Post
    A7X is nothing like they used to be, but they're still decent.
    As for Buckcherry and Saving Abel. Well, they are jokes. Just... laughable.

    Papa Roach is okay. Sorta.
    A7X is very much like they used to be. The only difference, M.Shadows screwed his vocals, so he can't scream much anymore. I think he's had surgery 2 times. Waking the Fallen, and Sounding the Seventh Trumpet are killer A7X albums.

    Buckcherry might be fun concert music... Saving Abel.. well.. yeah

    Papa Roach has some good stuff, and the new album sounds promising. Hollywood Whore is a great song.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    A7X is very much like they used to be. The only difference, M.Shadows screwed his vocals, so he can't scream much anymore. I think he's had surgery 2 times. Waking the Fallen, and Sounding the Seventh Trumpet are killer A7X albums.

    Buckcherry might be fun concert music... Saving Abel.. well.. yeah

    Papa Roach has some good stuff, and the new album sounds promising. Hollywood Whore is a great song.
    I think that because he screwed up his vocals is only one reason the band has really changed so much. I mean, they completely had their own sound, which has now transformed into what seems to be only attention-getters and what can be put out into the open by MTV2. I don't feel that they do their own thing anymore and collaborate obviously too much with some outside producer who isn't right for them.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    can't deny, they still shred those guitars, and I still love their sound.
    The new album, is just a plain out modern rock album, but it's still good.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    can't deny, they still shred those guitars, and I still love their sound.

    They do still shred at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post

    The new album, is just a plain out modern rock album, but it's still good.

    But that's just it. A7X has never been a modern rock band. They aren't the same, which is definitely not as good. But don't get me wrong, they're still not ANYWHERE near as bad as Buckcherry and Abel.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •